3. As the session creator, you are hosting the meeting by default. At any time, only the host can write using pen and paper.
4. As the session creator, by clicking on the “” icon next to the name of each participant, you can allow them to annotate any page using their mouse.
1. Put a new sheet of white paper in front of you phone.2. Click on “Side Panel” button.
1.Click on “Side Panel” button.
1. As the session creator, click on “LAUNCH ZOOM MEETING” button
2. Login to “Zoom” with your “Zoom account”.
If already a Zoom registered user then your Zoom Username and password. If you are a Guest then register as a Guest.
3. Each participant in the Inkerz session will see the “JOIN ZOOM MEETING” button. By clicking on the button, they will join your Zoom meeting.
4. For the best user experience, minimize your Zoom desktop application and interact directly within the Inkerz webpage.
The current delay for pen and paper writing is about 2 seconds for this release. This could vary depending on the internet speed.
Position the phone such that the paper is visible to the phone camera.
For the best user experience, position your mobile phone at about 90 degrees or less by propping using a stand, case, cup, etc.
We currently support US letter size, A4 and A5
We currently support white paper
Any black or blue pen or pencil